WE ARE HIRING!
We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
We are recruiting for a full time Office Administrator to join our growing team at Sprinkles HQ, based in Brimfield, near Ludlow. Truly (UK) is a thriving company, creating an interesting opportunity for the correct candidate to develop this role further and grow with the company.
The role has become available due to the promotion of the previous post holder to management level.
We are looking for an organised and dynamic individual who can support the Directors and office, using their own initiative to fulfil the role, expand their knowledge and grow with the company.
About Truly (UK)
Truly (UK) Ltd is based on the Shropshire/Hereford border. We employ around 15 members of staff at our base in Brimfield, Herefordshire, manufacturing and packing cake decorations and cupcake cases to both the wholesale and retail sector, in the UK and across the World.
- A minimum of one year experience of working in an office environment.
- Experience of using Xero.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Knowledge of office packages.
- General administrative duties.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of import/export VAT, would be an advantage.
- A minimum of one year bookkeeping experience, would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of import and export processes, documentation and legislation, would be an advantage.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Process orders for despatch, including preparing export documentation and raising invoices, as required.
- Support the office by completing general administrative tasks.
- General accounts and bookkeeping duties.
Why should you apply?
- Salary of up to £21,000 per annum, depending on experience (based on 35 hours per week).
- Hours of work – 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Pension – NEST
- Holidays – 28 days per year (including bank holidays)
How to apply
To apply for the Office Administrator position based in Brimfield, near Ludlow, please send a completed application form and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 20th August.