We are recruiting for the following roles:
We are recruiting for a full time Warehouse Operative to join our growing team at Sprinkles HQ, based in Brimfield, near Ludlow. Truly (UK) is a thriving company, creating an interesting opportunity for the correct candidate to develop this new role further. We are looking for an organised and dynamic individual, who can use their own initiative to fulfil the role, expand their knowledge and grow with the company. This role best suits a proactive and selfmotivated individual who enjoy working systematically and productively.
- Knowledge of stock control & stock management, is desirable
- A full UK driving licence & access to your own vehicle is required for this post.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, with proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Must possess strong organisational skills and have a high attention to detail.
- Qualifications – 3 GCSEs grade C and above (or equivalent) including maths and English
- Prior office experience preferred.
- Ability to lift and move weights in excess of 25kg.
- Ability to stand, walk, and climb during the course of the shift.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
Key Role Responsibilities
- To ensure an efficient stock rotation system is in place and observed
- To ensure the warehouse is maintained to a high standard, promote good housekeeping and ensure stock is organised logically
- Receive deliveries, check the goods are correct and report any discrepancies and damage, by following the established procedures and forms
- Stack and organise spare stock and seasonal stock
- Support the Compliance Team by maintaining checklists, logs and documentation relating to Health & Safety and our Food Safety Accreditations
- To deliver materials to despatch or production, as required
- Operate machinery, such as the pallet truck, to move or store inventory
- Complete frequent stock checks
- Complete and maintain stock control records on a daily basis
- Organise stock rotation and stock checking on a regular basis
Why should you apply?
- From £11.01 per hour, dependent on experience
- Hours of work – 8.15am to 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday. 8.15am to 4pm, Friday
- Pension - NEST
- Free on-site parking
- Annual pay reviews
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Additional holiday buy available
- Free tea and coffee
- Extensive training program (role specific)
- Long term development plan
- Exciting opportunities for career progression within the Company
How to apply
To apply for the Warehouse Operative position based in Brimfield, near Ludlow, please send a completed application form and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 8th September 2023.