We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
We are recruiting for a full time Packing Assistant to join our friendly team based in Brimfield, near Ludlow.
- 3 GCSEs Grade C or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
- Ability to lift and move weights in excess of 20kg
- Strong attention to detail
Key Role Responsibilities
- Mix and pack products to meet orders
- Maintain stock control records
- Assist with Stock rotation and stock checking as required
Due to responsibilities at the beginning and end of each day, part time hours are not an option for this position.
Why should you apply?
- Salary of up to £17,290 per annum. Equivalent of up to £10.65 per hour.
- Hours of work – Full time – 9.00 am till 4.00pm
- Pension – NEST
- Holidays – 28 days p.a. (including bank holidays)
How to apply
To apply for the Packing Assistant position based in Brimfield, near Ludlow, please download an application form below
Please email your competed application form to email@example.com.
Please note, we will not be accepting CV’s.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 14th September 2022.